Oh, I can’t tell you how much I love laughing at these pictures! Nina’s little friend Wyatt was playing at our house, and I let them lick the spatulas and bowl after I mixed up this cookie dough. Here’s the recipe if you want to have a little chocolate freak out of your own!
8 oz. semisweet chocolate
2 c. flour
1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa, sifted
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 c. soft butter
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. granulated sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
4 c. semisweet chocolate chips (mint chips are so good too, you have to try it sometime!)
- Preheat oven to 325. Melt the 8 oz. chocolate
- Measure the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt into a bowl
- Cream the butter and sugars in another bowl. Add the melted chocolate and mix together.
- Beat in the vanilla and egg, then mix in the dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out tablespoon-sized mounds and place on lined baking sheet about 2 1/2 inches apart. Do not flatten them.
- Bake for 12 min, or until cracked on top and mostly set.
- Leave to cool on baking sheet 4-5 min, then transfer to a cooling rack to harden as they cool.